Senior Project Manager Smart City Telecoms Digital Display Products - Manufacture & DeploymentLocation: Location: Hayes Middlesex
Date Posted: 17-05-2021
Trueform is a leading designer, manufacturer and installer of digital signage and intelligent street furniture for Transport, Retail, Smart City and Telecommunications applications. To support increasing demand for Trueform’s award winning products we require a high caliber senior manager to assist in the delivery of a number of high-profile projects.
The candidate will have had previous project management experience, gained at a senior level, within the manufacture, deployment and installation of digital signage and/or telecommunications equipment for on-street / street furniture applications.
An electrical, electronics, manufacturing and telecommunications background / experience would be advantageous.
Role & Responsibilities
• Be client facing and client focused.
• Programming and Planning the Projects
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure successful delivery
• Communicating effectively and regularly with all interested parties
• Managing contract costs and profitability - ensuring monthly budgets and profitability targets are met.
• Manage the Profit and Loss of projects, with the assistance of the finance department
• Ensuring contract administration is adhered to.
• Negotiating with client, suppliers and sub contractors.
• Procurement & component and manufacturing supply chain management
• Organizing and sub letting/ subcontracting component work packages.
• Identifying and substantiation of variations and claims to an acceptable standard.
• Ensuring interim valuations are submitted on time in line with the conditions of contract.
• Ensure sub contractors and supplier valuations are valued on time and payment/payless notices are issued in line with the contract.
• Operate diligently and professionally at all times.
• Take part in and lead meetings of a technical and commercial nature with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
• Support other team members achieve their goals.
• Impart your knowledge and experience to team members and Trueform departments.
• Organise Plant, Labour and Materials in order to deliver projects.
• Ensuring Health, Safety and Quality and Compliance standards are met and adhered to
• Computer and MS Office and Project literate
Qualifications & Key Skills
• HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent in Design Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
• A good knowledge of manufacturing, electronics engineering, electro-mechanical construction methods and materials
• Valid Driving License (Cat B)
• Ability to commit to and adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental policies, processes and procedures.
• An optimistic team player with a strong desire for success and career progression.
• Desire and capability to operate at industry speed.
• A results driven can do will do attitude with good decision making abilities.
• Ability to work on your own initiative with a positive approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work to a high quality with a focus on detail and right first time.
• An enthusiasm to cultivate relationships and motivate colleagues.