Goods-In Storeman & Materials HandlerLocation: Hayes, Middlesex
Date Posted: 24-05-2021
Trueform is a leading designer and manufacturer of digital signage and intelligent street furniture for Transport, Retail, Smart City and Telecommunications applications. To support increasing demand for Trueform’s award winning products a Goods-In Storeman / Materials Handler is required to assist at the company’s busy manufacturing and assembly facility in Hayes, Middlesex.
The candidate will have had previous experience undertaking a similar role, ideally within a n electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Goods-In receipting of deliveries and collections
• Quality control and inspection of received goods
• Stock control and stock inventory management
• Entering received goods onto company’s computerised MRP system
• Liaising with production, assembly & purchasing departments
• Occasional collections and deliveries
• Movement of goods, stock and materials between production and assembly cells within the factory.
• Production and / or goods in / stock control and inventory experience ideally gained in manufacturing, Electronic / Electrical componentry environment.
• Working knowledge of MRP systems.
• Computer literacy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Valid full driving licence
• Fork lift licence
• Experience of MIETRAK MRP system
• Experience and competency with Microsoft Excel and Word software packages.