Contract ManagerLocation: Hayes
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Date Posted: 12-11-2018
Your primary function will be the delivery of projects on time, within budget, safely and with quality to the customers satisfaction whilst being profitable.
Job Description Key Activities.
• Be client facing and client focused.
• Organise Plant, Labour and Materials in order to deliver projects.
• Programming and Planning the Projects
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure successful delivery
• Communicating effectively and regularly with all interested parties
• Managing contract costs and profitability - ensuring monthly budgets
and profitability targets are met.
• Manage the Profit and Loss of projects, with the assistance of the
• Ensuring contract administration is adhered to.
• Reviewing tenders and contracts prior to submission and signing
• Negotiating with client, suppliers and sub contractors.
• Organizing and sub letting component work packages.
• Dealing with contract delays and supporting accordingly.
• Identifying and substantiation of variations and claims to an acceptable
• Ensuring interim valuations are submitted on time in line with the
conditions of contract.
• Ensure sub contractors and supplier valuations are valued on time and
payment/payless notices are issued in line with the contract.
• Settlement of final accounts
• Operate diligently and professionally at all times.
• Take part in and lead meetings of a technical and commercial nature
with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
• Support other team members achieve their goals.
• Impart your knowledge and experience to team members and Trueform
• Computer and MS Office literate, XLS, DOC, PDF,
Qualifications & Key Skills
• HNC/HND/BSc/MSc in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Familiar with NEC, ICE, JCT, FIDIC and bespoke forms of conditions of
• CSCS Card (Ideally Black Card)
• SMSTS or IOSH advantageous.
• A good knowledge of construction methods and materials
• Valid Driving License (Cat B)
• Ability to commit to and adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental
policies, processes and procedures.
• An understanding of Architectural and Structural metal work.
• An optimistic team player with a strong desire for success and career
• Desire and capability to operate at industry speed.
• A results driven can do will do attitude with good decision making
• Ability to work on your own initiative with a positive approach to
• Ability to work to a high quality with a focus on detail and right first
• An enthusiasm to cultivate relationships and motivate colleagues.