Touch Screen Totem
The Ferrograph rugged 40″ TFT-LCD Touch Screen provides wayfinding information to the travelling public in outdoor areas, it is ideally suited to transport interchanges and busy public spaces.
Designed specifically to display bus and train service information together with interactive Journey Planning, typical applications include:
- Transport interchanges.
- Bus stations and high use stops.
- Railway platform or concourse applications.
- Ideal for Tramstop or LRT applications.
Key Product Features
- Freestanding Totem structure from Legible product family
- High brightness 40” TFT-LCD panel with transflective properties
- Infra-red or projected capacitive touch screen interface
- 6mm laminated, thermally tempered, sacrificial safety glass screen with anti-reflective and anti-scratch coatings
- Stainless steel and vitreous enamel outer totem panels
- Screen printed 8mm thick laminated safety glass map panels
- IP65 ingress protection internal electrical enclosures
- Integrated PC for LAN connection and processing of digital content
- Datasheet available upon request