Main Board Display
The LED ‘Plasma Replacement’ is a Full Matrix LED Display specifically designed to be used in railway stations to display next train, summary arrival, special notice or departures information.
Designed specifically to display passenger information in transport interchange environments, typical applications include:
- Railway Station entrance halls and concourse areas
- Can be used as an alternative Next Train platform display
- Bus Stations
- Any Outdoor or Public Environment Application
- Industrial Applications
Key Product Features
- LED Full Matrix displays in 16:9 format, with 224 x 128 pixels or 192 x 128 pixels.
- Both landscape and portrait versions available.
- High brightness LEDs ensure excellent visual clarity in all lighting conditions.
- Fully flexible display allowing any combination of line based text to be displayed.
- Integrated real time clock
- Suitable for rail applications with an optional Section 12 compliant version.
- 6mm Polycarbonate or laminated safety glass front screen.
- Ingress Protected to IP65.
- Integrate into existing CIS networks with the Ferrograph Station Terminal Server.
- A range of mounting options ensures that the display maintains versatility, in providing an excellent platform for any transport application.
- Display area: 224 x 128 Pixels: 895.0mm x 511.0mm 192 x 128 Pixels: 767.0mm x 511.0mm
- Dimensions: Approx 1031mm(h) x 636mm(w) x 163mm(d)
- Datasheet available upon request.