Modular Automated Waiting Rooms
Trueform produce a wide range of standard and bespoke modular automated enclosures and waiting rooms.
These robust, anti-vandal structures have been specifically designed for rail platform locations and provide high levels of customer protection and comfort.
Designs can include:-
- Size & Configurations:- fully enclosed, open and cantilever configurations available with range of sizes and range of entrance / exit points
- Materials:- stainless steel, patterned stainless steel, aluminium, polyester powder coating
- Glazing:- anti-vandal glazing, toughened glass, laminated glass, composite panels, stainless steel panels
- Roof :- options for low vault or flat, single skin or fully insulated ceiling
- Doors:- automatic and manual swing doors or automatic push button sliding doors with integrated electro-mechanical lock linked to time clock and full height pocketed safety screen;
- Lighting:- recessed LED lighting systems or florescent lighting link to photocell and PIR activation (with optional stationmaster override)
- CIS & Services:- heating, air conditioning/ventilation, housing for CIS Screens, ticket vending machines, help points, CCTV, information desks and customer assistance windows
- Flooring:- provided with a range of flooring options, including non-slip tiles, rubber matting, carpets, entrance mats
- Seating:- range of bench and perch seats available
- DDA:- Our products are fully DDA compliant