Compact LED Bus Shelter Display
The Ferrograph Compact LED Bus Display is a full matrix format small form factor display, The high brightness 180 x 40 pixel LED full matrix offers unparalleled visual clarity for transportation applications where high quality real-time information has to be delivered in demanding ambient light conditions. An ideal choice for any on-street or in-shelter display.
Designed specifically to display real time passenger information in outdoor public environments, typical applications include:
- On street locations including bus shelters or stands
- Stand alone post mounting with optional sunhood
- Retro fit to all major shelter designs
- Ideal for Tramstop or LRT applications
Key Product Features
- Fabricated lightweight aluminium construction.
- Full Matrix 180 x 40 pixel format allowing a fully flexible display format.
- 30 characters can be displayed per line whilst maintaining a 32.4mm character height.( standard 9 x 6 font).
- Font constructed in line with latest DDA and RTIG requirements.
- Amber ultra bright LEDs allowing daylight viewing.
- Small form factor to enable installation within most shelters.
- Tough all-weather construction manufactured to IP65, impact rating IK7.
- Specifically designed to be mounted to a range of bus stop posts, with optional sun hood.
- Environmental control, impact detection and diagnostic information.
- A range of mounting options ensures that the display maintains versatility in providing an excellent platform for any transport application.
- Retro fit to all major shelter designs.
- Dimensions: 750mm(L) x 190mm(H) x 150mm(D).
- Datasheet available upon request.