Single Sided Matrix LED Flag
The LED Flag Bus Stop Display is available in full matrix formats of 64 x 128 pixels or 32 x 128 pixels. With a fully flexible display layout they provide up to 6 lines of 27mm high text with a minimum of 21 characters per line. This display can be used as a smaller alternative to the shelter mounted displays when space is at a premium.
Designed specifically to display real time passenger information in outdoor public environments, typical applications include:
- On street locations where bus shelters or stands are unavailable
- Stand alone post mounting
- Suitable for out of town or rural locations
Key Product Features
- Full Matrix flexible display format giving 6 lines x 24 characters or 3 line x 24 characters.
- 27mm capital character height as standard but can be used with a range of fonts and fully flexible display layout.
- Font constructed in line with latest DDA and RTIG requirements.
- Amber ultra-bright LEDs allow daylight viewing.
- Compact enclosure allows external bus stop pole mounting.
- The IP65/IK7 rated enclosure provides protection against both the weather and occasional vandalism.
- Optional cold weather protection with integrated fans and heater.
- Retrofit to existing flag posts is possible via bespoke mounting kit.
- Compatible with the Trueform Elite and other post systems.
- Optional sun hood for tough light conditions.
- Dimensions: Approx 650mm(w) x 360mm(h) x 114mm(d).
Graphics: In-house signage graphics department can produce tailor made full colour vinyl flag graphics to suit customer requirements.
- Datasheet available upon request.