Trueform invest in latest Digital printing Technology
Expanding on our capabilities and productivity we have recently invested over £130,000.00 in a large format digital UVC printer. The next generation printer is the most advanced form of digital printing technology available. In addition to high quality, exterior grade, UV resistant printing onto conventional printing fi lms, the state of the art machine can print directly to a wide range of other materials, including glass, plastics, metals and painted surfaces – making it ideal for transport infrastructure and wayfinding signage applications.
The new printer ads considerably to our existing in house graphics production capabilities.
Key features of the new printing technology includes:
– Robust anti-vandal printing
– Long term durability, fully UV stable (will not fade in sunlight)
– Specially developed for the external signage industry
– Large format printing bed – can print panels up to 2.5mtr x 1.5 mtr
– Direct printing to glass and plastics
– Ideal for back lit / illuminated applications
– Bus stop flags
– Bus shelter graphics
– Glass Manifestation strips
– Wayfinding signage graphics
– Mapping panels