LED Timetable Display
The Ferrograph LED Timetable Display is designed to be used as a paper replacement of existing paper timetable information. The Display is mounted to a bus stop pole and can be used as a smaller alternative to the shelter mounted displays where available space is a premium.
Designed specifically to display time table information in outdoor public environments, typical applications include:
- On street locations where bus shelters or stands are unavailable
- Stand alone post mounting
- Retro fit to existing flag posts
- Suitable for out of town or rural locations
Key Product Features
- Fabricated lightweight aluminium construction.
- Full Matrix 48 x 60 pixel format allowing a fully flexible display format.
- Up to 10 characters can be displayed per line whilst maintaining a 24.8mm character height.(7 x 6 uppercase font).
- Amber ultra bright LEDs allowing daylight viewing.
- Small form factor post mounted display.
- Tough all-weather construction manufactured to IP65, impact rating IK7.
- Rugged on demand push button to activate sign from power saving mode.
- Specifically designed to be mounted to a range of bus stop posts, with optional static flag display.
- Compatible with the Trueform Elite post system.
- Retrofit to existing flag posts is possible via bespoke mounting kit.
- Environmental control, impact detection and diagnostic information.
- Dimensions: 230mm (w) x 400mm (h) x 68mm (d) Approx.
- Datasheet available upon request.