Touch Screen Kiosk
The Ferrograph rugged Interactive InfoPoint provides real-time digital information to the traveling public in outdoor and unsecured areas. Next bus and train service information is combined with a local Point of Interest and Journey Planning services.
Designed specifically to display bus and train service information together with interactive Journey Planning, typical applications include:
- Transport interchanges.
- Bus stations and high use stops.
- Railway platform or concourse applications.
- Ideal for Tramstop or LRT applications.
Key Product Features
- 19” Transflective TFT, UXGA 1600×1200 resolution
- Sunlight viewable TFT.
- Next bus or train departure or arrival information with configurable next 3, 6 or 12 services.
- DDA compliant text.
- 17” Transflective TFT, SXGA 1280×1024 resolution.
- Optional 32″ TFT rear mounted poster display .
- Touch-screen using Projected Capacitive Technology (PCT).
- Secure Web based browser with on-line Journey Planning and approved website access.
- Tough stainless steel enclosure with laminated safety glass front screen, anti-glare / anti-reflective surface treatment.
- The IP65 rated enclosure provides protection against both the weather and occasional vandalism.
- A custom design service is available for all mounting and installation locations.
- Optional environmental control including impact detection and diagnostic control is available
- Datasheet available upon request.